Personal training is beneficial for everyone. It’s hard to find time in a busy schedule to exercise. Whether you’re just starting your fitness journey or training to improve your athletic performance, a customized exercise program will help you reach your goals. Angie will ensure the time you have is used efficiently while delivering results. Experience an overall improvement in all areas of health & wellness and have fun along the way with your personal trainer!
Some of the benefits of personal training include:
- Improve overall health, wellness and fitness.
- Build a strong foundation of correct form to reduce. the likelihood of injury.
- Increase strength, balance, flexibility (ROM) and coordination.
- Improve cardiovascular health.
- Reduce the risk of chronic disease.
- Increase bone density.
- Increase energy levels.
- Promote weight loss and improve body composition.
- Improve sleep quality.
- Improve happiness and cognitive brain health.
- Reach your goals.
- Reduce risk of depression and anxiety.
- Increase ease of daily activities.
- Reduce falls (older adults) & improve balance.
- Slow down the natural progression of aging.
- Reach elite fitness levels (athletes).
- Lower risk of all cause mortality.
- Improve quality of life.
Personal training will help you build a foundation towards a healthier life. Whether you work out in or out of a gym, Angie will add variety to your program. She will customize a plan for your interests, goals and current level of health and wellness. Optimize your efforts and results without wasting time. Progressive adjustments will be made as your fitness level improves and/or your goals change.
A personal trainer will provide encouragement, accountability and variety. Your fitness program can involve a variety of activities in and out of a gym! Angie is creative and able to make exercise “fun”. This will prevent you from getting bored or burnt out.
Angie will also be a wonderful resource for you. She is certified in health & wellness coaching and nutrition. She can answer your questions and help guide you to improve your health in all areas of your life.
Most importantly, having a personal trainer will:
- Reduce chance of injury.
- Instruct proper form and technique.
- Offer guidance, expertise, encouragement and resources.
- Continue to encourage and support you towards success.
ACE Certified Personal Trainer
ACE Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Precision Nutrition Certified Coach